Platinum Xero Partners
We are pleased to announce that Lalor O’Shea McQuillan are now recognised as Platinum Xero Partners. This is the highest level of partnership available with Xero, the leaders in Cloud Accounting technology.
We obtained platinum status due to the high percentage of clients who have migrated to Xero and because a large number of our fully qualified and experienced accountants are now certified Xero users.
Innovation Continues at Lalor O’Shea McQuillan
As you know, we were the first accountancy firm to introduce online accounting to Ireland. Since then, we constantly seek to provide cutting-edge solutions to our clients and Xero products help us to provide that exceptional service.
If you haven’t already made the move, the Xero cloud accounting platform will provide you with the tools you need to manage the financial aspects of your business leaving you with more time to focus on growth.
Keep Connected To Us and Your Cash Flow
With live financial data hosted securely in the cloud, the Xero app gives you 24/7 access to your accounts from anywhere. Because Xero keeps both you and us – your accountant – connected to your live financial data, it greatly enhances the services we can provide to you.
Training Videos To Help You Get Started
Click on the button below to watch Xero training videos and to access the full suite of training videos at Xero TV.
Benefits of Xero Cloud Accounting
There are many benefits to making the move to cloud accounting and specifically to Xero. Top of the list are the following:
- Automated bank feeds. Data from your sales, income and purchases can flow straight from your bank to your books so you don’t have to spend hours balancing them.
- Up-to-the-minute. View accurate and current financial position at any time.
- Multi-user access. Collaborate with your account manager and the Partners here at Lalor O’Shea McQuillan.
- Visual dashboard. Set up the dashboard the way you want it. View important financial information such as outstanding invoices, bills due and cash flow.
- Online banking level of security. Your financial data is encrypted on the same way your bank encrypts your bank accounts so it’s safe and secure. You won’t run the risk of losing your data if your laptop or a usb stick is stolen or if there is natural disaster or fire or flood in your workplace.
Are You Ready To Make The Move To Xero?
We are actively supporting all of our clients who have not yet made the transition from traditional accounting to cloud-based accounting. We recently hired a digital champion to help you make the move. Hannah Boccaccio is a certified accountant and certified Xero user. Hannah is extremely busy raising awareness of Xero and educating clients and local industy on the benefits of the Xero platform.
How You Can Contact Us
If your business need help getting started with Xero or if you simply want to know more then contact Hannah Boccaccio on 059 9137040 or 01 278 4455.
Share this entry on